1.7.12

zero.

Hey! Today I decided to make a brand new blog. I'll try to post about all things I like as much as I can.


Let's introduce myself. My name is Maike, I'm 15 years old and I live in The Netherlands. Since I never know what to tell about me, I will post 10 (random) facts about me.


There we go:
  1. I've got two lovely brothers: B (12) and L (5).
  2. Chocolate-ice cream is heaven for me.
  3. Last spring I started following a windsurfing course, which I love.
  4. I haven't been to a lot of different countries yet, though I'd like to travel as much as possible when I'm older.
  5. My parents are divorced for a long time already and therefore I live in two different houses.
  6. Only Seven Left is my absolute favourite band and I've met them 5 times now.
  7. I don't exactly know what I want to be or study when I grow up, though I do know that I want to live a happy life.
  8. After summerbreak (which is now) I'll go to the 4th class of high school. -I know, Dutch school system is weird, haha-
  9. I have been playing musicals for almost 8 years and I still love to act.
  10. Ten facts are never enough to describe me, so if you have any questions feel free to ask something here.
So, now you know something about me. Now it's your turn! What's your name and what do you like most?

XMaike

p.s. You can always leave a comment asking me nicely to check out your blog because I'd love to do so! (:

2 comments:

  1. Nr. 11. En je bent mijn nichtje! :) superleuke blog maik! Hopelijk gaan veel mensen m zien en heb je er veel plezier aan ;) liefs de moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 5 keer je favoriete band ontmoeten, dat wil ik ook wel!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. (:



blogger template by lovebird