4.10.12

words for strangers. ♥





             
                                                   (NOTE: pictures above are not mine, i found them here)

Ever since the moment that I found out about this project, I am in love with it. Hermine van Dijck started 'Words For Strangers' some time ago, a project with which she hangs little notes on bikes and other places where people will read them. I'm sure it makes your day when you find such a lovely card somewhere. What do you think?

XMaike


4 comments:

  1. Very well written post. It will be valuable to anybody who utilizes it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me time to read all the tips, but I clearly loved the post. It proved to be very helpful to me and I'm certain to all of the commenters here!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. (:



blogger template by lovebird