3.1.13

lately @ instagram.

... I went shopping with one of my best friends (I know you're reading this, hi J ) and bought a dotted jeans which I wore on New Year's Eve. Like it? 

... I read a part of  'De donkere kamer van Damokles' for school. I haven't finished it yet but personally I think the book is quite okay. 

... I carved some new stamps! This deer is one of them.

... I recieved some (lovely!) mail because I've won an incredible amount of give-aways. This package included three little angels I won at this nice blog. Thanks for all the pretty mail everyone! 

... I have watched a lot of movies. The Perks of Being a Wallflower currently is my favourite. If you have any suggestions of films to watch, please let me know in a comment below! 

... I got some Christmas presents from my dad: Hyperactivitypography and Flow magazine, which I both really enjoy!

What did you do lately? If you don't follow me on Instagram yet, my username is: @XMaike. Let me know if you have Instagram too, because I'm always looking for new people to follow!


XMaike

1 comment:

  1. Cute Pictures!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. (:



blogger template by lovebird