15.4.13

sent + received | #1: romee.

Some time ago I found out about a lovely postproject and decided to send my first 'real' snailmail letter ever to Romee. It was so much fun to do! Whenever you want to see what I sent her, just take a look at this post from Romee. Make sure to check out the rest of her blog too, because it is one of my many favourites. Last week you could find me walking around the house with a huge smile on my face. Guess what? I got a letter back and it is so great that I wanted to share it with you.







Next to a very sweet letter Romee sent me some other goodies to. She included a quote of one of my favourite songs, beautiful cards and a small mascot. When I sent her a mascot it had unfortunately died in the mail by the time it reached her house, but luckily mine survived the trip. The way she presented the whole lot was absolutely amazing, I photographed both sides of the booklet for you, so you can check it out below.

bwhGJ6 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

On one side of the envelope it says "dit boekje kun je meesturen met snailmail"  meaning it contains a small book which I can send with snailmail. Since I really liked to send the letter to Romee, I asked her for some people who have postprojects too and she told me some. 
Do you have or know a postproject which I can join? Let me know in a comment below, I would love to participate! 

XMaike

8 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige brief! Hij is echt heel leuk! Zelf schrijf ik zo af en toe ook brieven... En het lijkt me leuk om ook eens met jou te schrijven! Laat het me weten als je het wat vindt :))))
    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeej super leuk dat 'ie is aangekomen! :)) En die GIF is ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah dat is echt super leuk gedaan zeg! Doe je trouwens al mee met mijn giveaways? Je kan Nike Freeruns winnen en 100 dollar shoptegoed bij een van mijn favoriete webshops op mijn website www.jenniefromtheblog.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat leuk joh!!! Echt super leuk gedaan!

    Enter my Ugg giveaway! Http://www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    X Pris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat is dat super leuk gedaan zeg!!

    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waauw, dat is leuke post! Mijn postproject is een beetje stilgevallen :( Veel van mijn penvrienden schrijven gewoon niet terug, erg jammer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat boekje is zalig! Zo tof! Ik schrijf ook brieven maar ben niet echt op zoek meer naar andere penpals. Je kan wel eens kijken bij Fabrizia op http://wreckthisgirlsblog.blogspot.com, zij plaatst ook penpal ads, daar vind je misschien wel iemand tussen? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Feel free to leave a comment. (:



blogger template by lovebird